REGULAR WEEKLY OR MONTHLY EVENTS:
Our nursery is more than a babysitting room. The gospel is taught to the children in an age appropriate way through stories and songs. It is located down the long hallway and is available for children from birth—5 years. You can bring your child back anytime after 9:30 a.m. (The cry room is also available for those who would like to stay with their child.)
Pastor will pray for and dismiss the children to go to Children’s Church after the praise and worship part of the service. Children's Church is for children
beginning at age 4 years.
Today's Children's Church teacher is Tiffany Koester.
For our children's safety, no child under the age of 18 should be allowed to be out of the sanctuary unless they are with an adult or in Children’s Church/Nursery. Also, children are not allowed in the Cry Room without an adult.
Weekly Prayer Meeting
The church doors are open every Monday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. for you to come and pray at your own pace and in your own way. Prayer requests can be placed in the prayer box located at the front of the platform. These requests will be kept in the prayer box for six weeks. Remember, if you want your request or praise report printed in the bulletin you HAVE to sign your name and check the “yes” box.
Praying for the Lost
Don’t forget to pray for salvation for the names posted on the “Prayer Wall” in the foyer. If you have someone you would like the church to help you pray for their salvation, write their first name only and place it on the board.
Feeding the Homeless
We are scheduled to provide lunches for the homeless on the 2nd and 4th Mondays. We usually make these lunches on Sundays after the morning worship services. The next date is November 25.
Intercessory Prayer Meeting
You are invited to join our Intercessory Prayer group meeting where we pray corporately over specific needs and then break away to pray individually in our own way. We meet every other Tuesday at noon. Our next meeting is November 20.
Women’s Sewing / Crafting Group Time Change
Due to the days becoming shorter, our group will begin meeting at 12 noon MOST Tuesdays so we can stay longer and still be home before dark. Sometimes, due to unforeseen circumstances, we may have to reschedule, therefore, it would be a good idea to contact Jackie Harris if you are planning to attend. This group makes items that we give to others (Widows Ministries Center, Crisis Pregnancy Center, homeless shelter, etc.) No experience is necessary!
Wednesday Bible Study
Due to Pastor’s mother’s medical issues at this time, we have decided it would be best to cancel our mid-week Bible study for the next few weeks. Keep watching for more information after the beginning of the year.
Holy Grounds Café
This ministry encourages fellowship as we have refreshments such as coffee, danishes, etc. We meet every Sunday morning in the church cafe, beginning at 9:00 and ending at 10:20, just before our morning worship service.
Men, join us for our next monthly Men’s Breakfast, Sunday, December 2 at 7:30 a.m. Bring a friend with you.
Prayer Requests/Praise Reports
We understand that not everyone wants to have their prayer request
printed in the bulletin. Therefore, we will usually only publish your
request if it is written out, you have signed your name, and have checked the “yes” box on the prayer request form in the printed bulletin (or have indicated such through digital means).
These requests will only be listed for six weeks. PLEASE update your request if you would like it to remain longer.
- Jay Long is in a care facility in Bloomington. He is awake and alert for a few hours a day, but his condition has worsened over the past couple of weeks. Continue to keep Jay and Lenora in your prayers.
- The doctors have found advanced cancer in Kristina Rogers’ liver, lungs, and chest area. This is Teresa Smithey’s youngest sister.
- Pray for Teresa Smithey’s brother, George. He needs direction and finances to know where to go to treat the mold poisoning he was exposed to about 2 years ago, that is continuing to cause more physical issues.
- Sarah Parsley, Pastor’s mother, is now in the nursing home for rehab. At this point she is eating and drinking very little and is now refusing all rehab.
- Pray for Dianne Scheir. She had an EEG recently with a history of seizures.
- Continue to pray for John & Teri Ziegler as he continues to heal and goes through rehab at Helia Nursing Home.
- Tyler, godfather of Barb Elledge’s great-grandson, has been diagnosed with a brain tumor that is inoperable. His wife, Megan, is currently pregnant and is high risk.
- Jay Harris (Richard’s brother) needs prayer for his health, and his wife, Debbie has a knee that is in extreme pain and is having difficulty walking.
- George Little is home now, but still needs prayers for complete healing.
- Continue to pray for 14 year old Trent as he continues chemotherapy.
- Pray for Jay Long concerning the return of the cancer.
- We want to continue to remember (George’s) Joyce Little in our prayers as she waits for God’s timing in healing her body.
Daily Prayer List
The following people need daily prayer until further notice. Please be sure to keep us up-to-date concerning any person you ask to be placed on this list…Thank You!
- Cole Griffet
- Scott Clinton
- Ron Morrow
- Brad Main
- Josh Steinlicht
- Byron Hulme
- Garrett Tolley
- Emilee Frankhauser
- Trevor Howe
- Harley Smith
- Wynn Burroughs
- Dondré Anderson
- Mary Saunders
- Maxine Carlton
- Cate Booth
- Walter Mack